Why do ring TURN YOUR FINGER GREEN? How can they KEEP THE ORIGINAL COLOUR is a bit longer?
1. When a ring Turns Your Finger Green it's either because of a chemical reaction between acids in your skin and the metal of the ring or a reaction between another substance on your hand, such as a lotion, and the metal of the ring.
2. The 18k gold plated ring has Other Metal Materials. Due to the corrosion resistance of these materials is not good, a long time with aging will definitely produce discoloration.
3. You can avoid contact with Perfume, Body Lotion, Hairspray or any other Chemical that May Harm the shine of the metal.
4. BODY'S SWEAT will erode the metal to be faded too, please off it when you are in sports.
5. Sometimes you can Wear Different Rings not just one all along, every day off with cotton cloth to wipe surface clean, put into box is better.
6. Some people apply a polymer coating to their rings to act as a barrier between their skin and the metal of the ring. Nail Polish Is One Option.
7. THANK YOU for purchasing our products on Amazon.co.uk. We strive to offer you the best value and service possible. Please feel free to contact us.